Saturday 30 October 2010

Guinea Piggy Purchase

We popped into The Range today on the way back from a shopping trip and I bought this lovely calendar. We have a similar one for 2010 which was given to us as a Christmas gift last year. The reason I chose this one over others I've seen? The cover model piggy looks just like my Henry!

It is almost November, which means I need to start thinking about Christmas gifts. I'm not sure what I'm going to get the piggies this year. Last year, they got shampoo! *yawn* Perhaps this year they might receive some nice beds instead. I think that they will be better received than a dreaded bath!!

Update on my piggies; Nala has been out and about much more recently. Hermione is still a loud little Missy! She runs up to the cage doors at veggie time every day now. Henry received a hair cut a couple of wheekends ago as he was a little bit of a fluff ball, he looks much better now. The older piggles are also good. It will soon be Penelope, Audrey, Seymour and Mushnik's 1st birthday and Momma and Poppa Pig, Sasha and Mabelle, are as happy as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment