Friday 6 August 2010

Hello, my name is Kimberley and I'm a Fleece-A-Holic

It's true. I'm addicted. A Pigg-A-Holic can never have enough fleeces.

The piggies already have this fleece. Well, they have two of them. Because they have four different fleece designs - and then two of each pattern. But I still bought another one of these the other day. Half price at Sainsburys, where I get all of their fleeces from. And I also got them one each of two of the other designs they have. And they actually have three of one of the designs already. So now they have three blankets of all four designs. Spoilt piggies!

Yet when someone posted on TGPF about this patter being on sale, I went on to the Sainsburys website to get the measurements for someone. And they were 75% off on the website instead of the 50% off like they are instore. No delivery charges for Click & Collect.

So I Clicked.

And I'll be going to collect.

A lot of fleece!

At £1.75 a blanket, who can resist?!

But I have a plan. I'll be constructing a piggy palace shortly. A high rise apartment block for them all. Because this fleece is so light, it will really brighten up the lower levels of the cage and with all the other fleece blankets I might even attempt to make some tunnels and cosies. If I turn out to be rubbish at making them, I'll send the fleece to someone else and pay for them to be made!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great!! Don't forget to post pigtures on here and GPRWA and TGPF!!

    ReplyDelete