Sunday 1 August 2010

Henry the Barbers Apprentice!

Over the past few days, Henry has taken it upon himself to trim back his luscious locks in favour of a cropped, shaggy look. He is hoping that his new 'do' will attract a lady friend or two, impressing them so that they decide to move in with him.

In all seriousness, I'm not entirely sure why Henry has started to do this. I think that it may be down to boredom as he is currently living alone until he reaches the 'safe' period following his neutering operation. I am hoping that he stops soon though otherwise he'll be one cold piggy this winter!!

I've had a little look online and it doesn't seem to be too much of an issue. I've reassured him that he isn't the first piggy to self barber! There is a small section dedicated to barbering on the Guinea Lynx and the Peter Gurney websites. After all, he doesn't look too bad and it will grow back. I trimmed the last remaining long bit of hair in these two photos to neaten him up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment